Friday, June 27, 2008

Where has the time gone???

So. It turns out that work actually does come before running. It's been a hell of a week here at work but alas it is almost over. I'm not going to try and remember what my runs were this week. I'll just sum it up by the following:

Monday: No Run
Tuesday: No Run
Wednesday: Run, Golf, Drink
Thursday: Bagel in the morning because of Wednesday, Run
Friday: Run

That's my summary. No stats...none needed.

Now to more important things. It has been brought to my attention that this blog is questionable to some and yet funny to others. I won't mention any names.....KC or Tardo.....
It appears that adjectives such as "strong" is funny when describing a run. It has been noted that one doesn't understand why a blog is dedicated to running.

All good points I suppose. All I can say is that I am turning a new leaf. Too bad they weren't around when I had my other blog...the infamous www.buddhasden.com. It no longer exists..lord knows what happened to it. In that blog stories of poo...bathroom etiquette etc..etc...were of normal posts.

Of course the way I am going these days I should about eating and drinking rather than running. That's the path I'm heading down here in the dog days of summer...

I have said enough...fini.

No comments: