Friday, June 20, 2008

2 for 1

Since I missed my post for yesterday I'll just have to do two updates in this one post.

Yesterday 6/19/08 was good. Felt strong considering I came off a Wednesday night. Decided to take it easy and run at a 8:30-9: min pace.

4 miles at 35:15

Today. I'm feeling drained. Really tired. Hope what my wife has is not trickling down to me. Rather than wander around Wal-Mart or Home Depot I decided to go for my run. Exhausted to the core I started and only mustered up 1 stinking mile at a 9:15 pace. I thought if I started slow my body would get into it....I WAS WRONG.

I wound up doing 2 miles on the eliptical in around the 18 minute mark. I think jumped back on the treddy and did a quick 8 minute mile.

Total for the day:

2 miles running
2 miles eliptical.

No comments: