Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Donger Need Food!!!...

So here we are Wednesday 6/18/08. Wondering to myself why I haven't posted in the last couple of days. Oh..Yeah I haven't posted because I haven't run since last Friday. I was so excited by the fact that I ran on a Friday that I figured I could give myself not 1..not 2..not 3...but 4 days off from the sport. In fact not only did I not run but I went out to lunch the last two days. To make it more reasonable the two lunches were company related and were tied to work. None the less...

Normally I don't run on Wednesday's. This is golf day and usually my day off from running. However due to the fact that I have missed close to 5 days I could not go another day without a run. It didn't matter if it was up my driveway and back something had to be done.

I ran a strong and I mean STRONG 5K distance today. Time came in at 27:30. I was mildly impressed with how refreshed I was after having missed so many days. Perhaps rest is good

No comments: