Thursday, June 12, 2008

Polution Nation...

There is more than one reason as to why I do not run on Wednesdays. The reason I give is to say that it is my "Day Off". In reality Wednesday is my golf league day. I actually leave work early so that I can get to the course and play in our league. By leaving work early it does not allow me to go for my lunchtime run.

Here we are on Thursday and my body/system is fully polluted from the night before. Let's just say that golf is secondary to other "stuff" that goes on on Golf Night. Let's just say we spend a lot of time at the 19th hole...if you know what I mean.

As tired and run down as I feel today I did manage a run. Nothing spectaclar. I actully decided to run a very slow pace. Instead of mileage I concentrated on total time ran. The first 1/4 mile was tough...tough in the sense of trying to talk my body into moving.

Total time: 35 minutes
Total Distance: 3 1/2 miles

At least I can say that I most likely sweated out all of the pollutants out of my body. ...maybe.

No comments: